everyone: youre just a little girl, clementine
everyone: please climb this precarious ladder that may or may not be safe
everyone: please sneak into a murderer’s office to cause a distraction that might get you shot on sight
everyone: please crawl through this tiny opening to a room that we dont know the safety of
*clementine messes up*
everyone: WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU THINK BECAUSE YOURE A LITTLE GIRL YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND NOBODY IS GONNA GET MAD AT YOU FOR IT?!
- Female main character not controlled by one or two traits
- Multitude of side characters that all have fleshed out back-stories
- Deals with issues of loss in a realistic manner
- Sadistic antagonist that symbolizes depression and apathy for life
- Deals with issues of depression without it being romanticized
- Avoids cliches at almost every turn
- Female main character is not forced into love
- Female side character that deals with love in a realistic way
- Steampunk fantasy setting
- No love triangle
- NO LOVE TRIANGLE
- Has an overall theme of finding hope in times of despair
- Nearly perfect pacing of events
- One of the best soundtracks I’ve ever heard
- Portrays suicide in a completely realistic manner
- Do I have to say anymore?
- Really Do I?
- Also there’s no love triangle
In all seriousness though I do believe this is the greatest story in any form of media ever written. If you have not watched, played, or read this story I highly suggest you do.
Sabin rightly gets a lot of cred for suplexing a train, but can we all take a minute to appreciate that Setzer spins a girl out of her clothes?
I bet Celes is glad she was wearing her armor under that dress.
please unmute this vine, I swear
Cid in his natural habitat
I always thought he had a Hot Dog Suit on…
Final Fantasy VI x Frozen crossover.
do you ever see somebody say something about a character and you just want to stick your upper half through the computer, grab their face and whisper,
of that character”
and then slowly slide back into the computer while staring at them