everyone: youre just a little girl, clementine
everyone: please climb this precarious ladder that may or may not be safe
everyone: please sneak into a murderer’s office to cause a distraction that might get you shot on sight
everyone: please crawl through this tiny opening to a room that we dont know the safety of
*clementine messes up*
everyone: WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU THINK BECAUSE YOURE A LITTLE GIRL YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND NOBODY IS GONNA GET MAD AT YOU FOR IT?!
- Female main character not controlled by one or two traits
- Multitude of side characters that all have fleshed out back-stories
- Deals with issues of loss in a realistic manner
- Sadistic antagonist that symbolizes depression and apathy for life
- Deals with issues of depression without it being romanticized
- Avoids cliches at almost every turn
- Female main character is not forced into love
- Female side character that deals with love in a realistic way
- Steampunk fantasy setting
- No love triangle
- NO LOVE TRIANGLE
- Has an overall theme of finding hope in times of despair
- Nearly perfect pacing of events
- One of the best soundtracks I’ve ever heard
- Portrays suicide in a completely realistic manner
- Do I have to say anymore?
- Really Do I?
- Also there’s no love triangle
In all seriousness though I do believe this is the greatest story in any form of media ever written. If you have not watched, played, or read this story I highly suggest you do.
Sabin rightly gets a lot of cred for suplexing a train, but can we all take a minute to appreciate that Setzer spins a girl out of her clothes?
I bet Celes is glad she was wearing her armor under that dress.
please unmute this vine, I swear
Cid in his natural habitat
I always thought he had a Hot Dog Suit on…
Final Fantasy VI x Frozen crossover.